To make sure you get the best out of your soap, we suggest you place it on a drained surface, allowing it to dry between uses.
We are proud to be working in collaboration with soap specialists, Wild Sage & Co, and are pleased to say we now have our own signature Evoqua soap range. The vegan soaps are handmade using the cold process method, and use beautiful essential oils. They are simply elegant, and the ethics and values of Julie & the Wild Sage & Co team complement the heart and soul of Evoqua. We have selected 4 gorgeous blends that we believe fit perfectly with our candle range;
Sweet Orange & Lavender
3 Flowers & Clay
Lavender & Geranium
Cedarwood & Green Clay
- Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil)
- Sodium Cocate (Coconut Oil)
- Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil)
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Cocobutterate (Cocoa Seed Butter)
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil)
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Essential Oil)
- Pink Ultra Ventilated Argiletz
- French Clay
- *Citronellol, *Citral, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool Glycerine
*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils
In this soap, Coconut Oil reduces inflammation and keeps skin hydrated, helping it to maintain its moisture.
Sunflower Oil is rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants, making it an effective oil to combat skin problems like acne and redness.
Cocoa Butter is a well-known moisturiser, full of antioxidants it helps to improve the skin’s elasticity and gives it an overall glow.
French Pink Clay draws impurities from the skin and gives this soap its pinkish hue.